Saturday, April 26, 2014

Textbook Apology of An Awful Person

Originally Written on My Tumblr Blog.....

I’m sorry that (recipient of horrible thing) was hurt by (horrible thing made to sound completely innocuous) but (selfish ideology that doesn’t apply to recipient) which has led me to feel that in this life (rationale as to why horrible thing has to be done). Besides, (group of people that resemble recipient) only get hurt by these kind of situations because deep down (uneducated if not biased psychological analysis). 

Maybe if they didn’t hate themselves deep down, they might not have (passionate reaction to horrible thing). My life is better because of (selfish ideology) and that’s not a crime. 


I wish more people would see that (selfish ideology) is the way to go but I realize that not everyone (backhanded callback to selfish ideology) like me, so I recognize how (recipient of horrible thing) could be hurt by (horrible thing), so I will do better in the future to not (horrible thing) in the presence of (group that resembles recipient). I ask for their (not forgiveness) and understanding in this matter. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment