Friday, May 16, 2014

Stuff I Read This Week 5/14/14

Okay, humans, I'm doing things a little differently from now on. Thanks to the attention garnered by writing this blog weekly (THANK YOU ALL FOR CONTINUING WITH ME, BY THE WAY), I've been picked up to write for an all new website, Black Nerd Problems. I'll be writing my reviews there, so I'll be giving basic summaries for all the books I write up weekly here and encouraging you to read my reviews on the site. I'll still be writing my opinion pieces here, but until I find a balance between that and the day job, it might not be as consistent. So bare with me.

Batman Eternal #6: Granted, I know six weeks is a bit soon to pass judgment on a weekly series, but I'm calling it. Scott Snyder is doing the Lord's work on this book.


All New X-Men #27: Just when I was getting worried about this show digging up the remnants of that dull Battle of the Atom, Bendis surprises me.


New 52 Future's End: For the first time in a while, this is the first book that I can't suggest to ANY kind of reader for any reason whatsoever....unless you want to see how badly written Mister Terrific could possibly be.


No comments:

Post a Comment