Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Best Thing On The Internet This Week....

So, the internet rumor mill has been working double time (almost as hard as I worked trying to figure out why anyone watches Storage Wars), trying to guess who's in line to inherit the role of Batman for his team up with Superman in Man of Steel 2: Steel Harder. So far, all we know for certain is that it's not the Royal Baby and it's not Christian Bale since he's all but made a blood vow that he's done with Batman. Rumor has it that one of the names on the short list over at Warner Bros. to don the cape and cowl is none other than.....


Courtesy of @Renan_Ishin
That's right!!! Ryan Gosling, the guy from The Notebook, Blue Valentine and Crazy Stupid Love is a rumored frontrunner to play the Caped Crusader. As wrong as this is, I'd sell my body to science to see this happen. The most sensitive Batman EVER. Twitter went into a frenzy. Well, really just me and a couple other people, but...you know...same thing. It's a cheap shot on my part, but I can't think of a moment in which that's ever stopped me before.











No comments:

Post a Comment